Theo Dimitrasopoulos, Trader Joe's Broccoli and Kale Slaw Bagged Salad With Chicken
- Trader Joe’s Broccoli & Kale Slaw bagged salad
- Olive oil
- Open the bag.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour the nuts in the mix.
- Don’t pour the ultra-sugary dressing in the mix. Instead, pour some olive oil.
For the chicken, I make Shanghai chicken and either put it in the salad or eat separately.
- Trader Joe’s chicken breast. USDA organic or not doesn’t really matter, since they source good ingredients. I recommend not buying the pre-cut one because they charge you a massive premium for…slicing it into strips. It takes 2 minutes to do it yourself. Come on.
- Sesame seeds or Trader Joe’s Everything bagel mix. I recommend the latter because it has really good chunky salt inside it. If you want to control the salt content however, go for plain sesame seeds and add as much salt as you want in it.
- Slice the chicken
- Mix the flour and sesame seeds (with or without salt), or the everything bagel mix.
- Batter the chicken slices into the mix until they’re entirely covered in the mix.
- Butter a pan.
- Cook the chicken in the butter. I like it a bit crispier, so I leave it in for a bit longer.
Now you can mix the chicken in the salad or eat separately!
ALL HAIL TRADER JOE’S.